Hypnos - Orthocare 8
Hypnos Beds Orthocare 8 Mattress from the Hypnos Orthos Support Mattress Collection.
SALE - King Size for the price of a Double in store - SALE
The Orthocare 8 uses Hypnos' ReActive 8-turn pocket spring system that provides total spinal and body support for all over comfort, all night long. It has luxuriously upholstered layers of wool, silk and cotton for sumptuous cushioning.
Mattress Tension: Firm
Features and Benefits:
- 8 turn ReActive Spring System - The more active turns in a single continuous pocket spring the greater its ability to sense the exact comfort and support requirement of you and your partner. A single continuous pocket spring also creates a ‘bellow-like’ affect that drives cool air around the mattress and facilitates greater hygiene. This extra breathability ensures better ventilation, helping to reduce moisture and maintain a comfortable body temperature for a healthy, relaxing and energising night’s sleep.
- 3 Zoned Support - Enjoy head-to-toe zonal support to provide total spinal and body support. The mattress is firmer in areas where greater support is needed, such as the lumber region and softer in other areas, surrounding the hips and shoulders.
- British Wool Layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Silk Layer - Finest silk fibres are blended into a durable insulation layer inside the mattress, providing a luxurious and supportive feel.
- Cotton Layer - A cotton layer with responsive properties that complement the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel.
- eOlus™ Layer - A sustainable raw material re-using discarded polymer-based bottles which helps conserve natural resources, decreases the use of landfill sites and reduces pollution. A unique vertically-crimped design allowing air to pass through it easily, which actively helps to regulate body temperature. A breathable layer that reduces body temperature and moisture quicker than foam, yet with a similar soft feel and sponginess.
- Silver Protection is an anti-bacterial protection. Silver is a coating based on microparticles of silver ions. Silver combats and dramatically reduces microbial growth providing a fresh and hygienic fabric.
- Belgian damask to provide a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- 2 Rows Hand side-stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Side Air vents - The air vents ensure that the mattress breaths and maintains a fresh and dry sleeping environment.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- Available as mattress only or a complete bed, with various storage options
Royal Warrant holders Hypnos make 'the most comfortable beds in the world'. Their bespoke pocket sprung beds are hand crafted by master craftsmen. With a Hypnos bed you are guaranteed superior quality and tailoring and an exceptional level of comfort for a deeply relaxing and rejuvenating night's sleep
- About us
Coast Road Furniture offers free local delivery for all shop bought items.
Our online sales work on a postcode system servicing locations around our store, typically within 25 miles of CH5. We are a bricks and mortar shop servicing North East Wales and Cheshire primarily, we are not able to offer nationwide delivery.
How long will it take?
Each product will have an approximate delivery waiting time, with some items carried in stock where specified. We deliver Mondays. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. We will also give you a time slot for your delivery so you are not waiting around indefinitely. If you would like the latest information on delivery waiting time of a certain product then please contact us.
If you are worried about furniture fitting in your home we can conduct a home access survey to determine the safest and most efficient access route.
All furniture which requires assembly is built in a room of your choice as part of the price, and we remove and recycle all packaging.
There is no waiting at home for our customers, you get a 2 hours delivery window so you can get on with your day
Coast Road Furniture is based in Connah's Quay, Deeside, North Wales.
Need to contact us? 01244 830308
We began in 1972 solely selling carpets and after a successful first year we were approached by Silentnight and asked if we would be interested in selling their beds. Over the next 12 months Coast Road Furniture received an influx of interest in our bedroom range to a point where we became the biggest retailer of Silentnight mattresses in the entire of North Wales. With the obvious need for a quality furniture store in the area, Coast Road Furniture expanded into the furniture market and we continue to supply excellent quality products at some of the most competitive prices in the UK.
Due to local demand we expanded a few times and now offer over 10,000 square feet spread over four floors of furniture, offering a vast choice and a quality service. Our experienced sales staff are on hand to offer help with any enquiry and our delivery team take the greatest care ensuring your purchase arrives not just at your door at your convenience, but into the room you want it, with any construction taken care of by us. 45 years later we are still family run and offering quality products at very competitive prices.