Hypnos - Alto Pillow Top
Hypnos Pillowtop Alto Divan Bed from the Hypnos Pillow Top Bed Collection
The Pillowtop Alto from Hypnos features their ReActive 6 pocket spring system, this helps to retain the height and longevity of the mattress and to give head-to-toe zonal support. Every spring has 6 active turns which independently senses your shape and weight distribution to provide total spinal and body support. The mattress has wool fillings for a luxurious feel and extra comfort.
Mattress Tension - Medium
Features and Benefits:
- ReActive 6 Pocket Springs - The more active turns in a single continuous pocket spring the greater its ability to sense the exact comfort and support requirement of you and your partner. A single continuous pocket spring also creates a ‘bellow-like’ affect that drives cool air around the mattress and facilitates greater hygiene. This extra breathability ensures better ventilation, helping to reduce moisture and maintain a comfortable body temperature for a healthy, relaxing and energising night’s sleep.
- Pillowtop - The pillowtop provides a sumptuously soft and comfortable cushion of wool above the supportive mattress.
- Wool Layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- White Fibre Layer - A dust free white fibre filling is added to the mattress to provide softness and resilience. White fibre is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness.
- Belgian Damask Cover - With a soft to the touch damask cover which provides a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- 2 rows of Hand Side-Stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out and is the most highly skilled and labour intensive of all the operations. Side-stitching is carried out by senior upholsterers using traditional long needles and twine to make borders and edges stronger. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on all sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Air Vents - Chrome finished vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.