Harrison Spinks | Carnation 5,750
The Harrison Spinks Carnation 5750 is filled with layers of blended British wool and viscose, crisp cooling cotton, home-grown hemp and flax and sustainable Ecotex. The Carnation has 5750 innovative springs; including 100% recyclable advanced Cortec™ Quad pocket springs and dual layers of pressure relieving HD 2500 micro springs. With an in-house woven FR chemical free mattress cover and two rows of hand side stitching, this mattress is turn free for your convenience.
# Offer: 20% Off Marked Prices | Harrison Mattresses & Beds #
The unique design of the Pure Performance Turn Free Collection offers all the luxurious comfort you’d expect from a Harrison Spinks mattress with the convenience of being Turn Free.
Each mattress within the Pure Performance Turn Free Collection features our own mattress cover which is woven in house and is natural and ChemFRee.
Layered with all natural fillings including; British wool, home-grown hemp and flax, cooling Egyptian cotton, and sustainable Ecotex; a fibre that is made from recycled materials that is also fully recyclable at end of life.
Innovative Spring System
Featuring world leading spring system, the advanced CortecTM Quad springs for the ultimate in support. Layered with lightweight HD springs that relieve pressure and provide excellent comfort and lumbar support.
- Materials: British Wool / Viscose / Hemp / Egyptian Cotton
- Natural and FR chemical free mattress cover
- Natural British wool
- 5,750 innovative springs; including 100% recyclable advanced Cortec™ Quad pocket springs and dual layers of pressure relieving HD 2500 micro springs.
- Zip & Link Mattress options available
- Choice of mattress tension
- Non-Turn mattress
- True edge sprung base /or/ Padded top base
- Choice of fabrics
- Choice of storage options
Choice of headboards available - at extra cost
In Store Fabrics