Hypnos - Orthocare 10
Hypnos Orthocare 10 Divan Bed from the Hypnos Orthos Support Bed Collection
Display Sale - 4'6" Non store divan bed
4'6" (standard double) mattress + base
The Orthocare 10 mattress comes in a choice of tensions so you can pick the right feel for you. The mattress has a silver infused protection to ensure your mattress stays fresh and hygienic. It has zoned support for targeted comfort in the areas that need it, like the hips, shoulders and lumber region.
Mattress Tension: Firm or Extra Firm
Features and Benefits:
- ReActive 10 Pocket Springs System - The more active turns in a single continuous pocket spring the greater its ability to sense the exact comfort and support requirement of you and your partner. A single continuous pocket spring also creates a ‘bellow-like’ affect that drives cool air around the mattress and facilitates greater hygiene. This extra breathability ensures better ventilation, helping to reduce moisture and maintain a comfortable body temperature for a healthy, relaxing and energising night’s sleep.
- 3 Zoned Support - Enjoy head-to-toe zonal support to provide total spinal and body support. The mattress is firmer in areas where greater support is needed, such as the lumber region and softer in other areas, surrounding the hips and shoulders.
- Cashmere Layer - A layer of cashmere is added to the mattress to provide levels of exquisite comfort. Cashmere is historically regarded as the softest natural hair.
- Wool Layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- eOlus™ Layer - A sustainable raw material re-using discarded polymer-based bottles which helps conserve natural resources, decreases the use of landfill sites and reduces pollution. A unique vertically-crimped design allowing air to pass through it easily, which actively helps to regulate body temperature. A breathable layer that reduces body temperature and moisture quicker than foam, yet with a similar soft feel and sponginess.
- Cotton Felt - Supreme white cotton is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness.
- Silver Infused Protection - Silver Protection is an anti-bacterial protection. Silver is a coating based on microparticles of silver ions. Silver combats and dramatically reduces microbial growth providing a fresh and hygienic fabric.
- Belgian Damask Cover - With a soft to the touch damask cover which provides a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- 2 Rows of Hand Side Stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out and is the most highly skilled and labour intensive of all the operations. Side-stitching is carried out by senior upholsterers using traditional long needles and twine to make borders and edges stronger. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Flag-stitched Handles – Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Side Air vents – The air vents ensure that the mattress breaths and maintains a fresh and dry sleeping environment.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.