MiBed - Larissa | Sale available
The Larissa adjustable divan bed comes with a traditional 1000 pocket spring mattress to provide excellent individual support.
Electric adjustable beds allow independent adjustment of your back, shoulders, neck, calves and feet. This means the right amount of support and comfort for watching TV, reading, writing, breakfasting or just relaxing. The ability to adjust sleeping position is also recognised as a benefit to people who have to spend long periods of time in bed, such as those who suffer from back or joint problems, circulatory problems or for people with physical disabilities.
Mattress Tension: Medium
- 1000 Pocket Springs -The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. Whilst the upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours, the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Natural Fillings - This mattress contains traditional mattress upholstery, which provides a comfortable supportive layer on top of the spring system.
- Coolmax Fabric - Coolmax fabric is a unique material used to keep the body cool whilst sleeping. Coolmax is highly permeable which allows moisture from your body to be carried away and fresh air to reach your skin. This helps maintain your body temperature during sleeping, ensuring a comfortable night's sleep.
- Hypo-Allergenic - Dust mites cannot survive on the product, allowing a healthy environment and peaceful sleep.
- Anti-Allergy Layer - A layer of anti-allergenic fibre underneath the mattress fabric cover. This layer is sterilised and dust free, therefore ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Side Air vents - The air vents ensure that the mattress breaths and maintains a fresh and dry sleeping environment.
- Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.
- 5 part adjustable frame allows independent adjustment of your back, shoulders, neck, calves and feet.
- Sprung beech slats. - The MiBed®motion frame supports the mattress on the highest quality and finish laminated beech slat with tension adjusters for lumber support.
- Sprung shoulder zones for added comfort
- Inside of beds fully lined
- Multi-slat motorised system with 6 button, low voltage, Deluxe Handset. MiBed® mechanisms are robust, smooth and quiet with built-in safety features complying with the highest UK and European standards.
- Sliders for lumber adjustment
- Quiet operation from nylon bushed, metal fittings
- Splash proof motors with five year guarantee
- Mattress Depth - 24cm
For your peace of mind this product comes with a 5 year guarantee.
VAT FREE TERMS
If you have a long-term illness or you're disabled, you won't have to pay VAT when you buy an adjustable bed from us. For VAT purposes, you can claim 0% VAT Relief if you meet any of the following conditions:
- you have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
- you have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes.
- you are terminally ill.
- About us
Coast Road Furniture offers free local delivery for all shop bought items.
Our online sales work on a postcode system servicing locations around our store, typically within 25 miles of CH5. We are a bricks and mortar shop servicing North East Wales and Cheshire primarily, we are not able to offer nationwide delivery.
How long will it take?
Each product will have an approximate delivery waiting time, with some items carried in stock where specified. We deliver Mondays. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. We will also give you a time slot for your delivery so you are not waiting around indefinitely. If you would like the latest information on delivery waiting time of a certain product then please contact us.
If you are worried about furniture fitting in your home we can conduct a home access survey to determine the safest and most efficient access route.
All furniture which requires assembly is built in a room of your choice as part of the price, and we remove and recycle all packaging.
There is no waiting at home for our customers, you get a 2 hours delivery window so you can get on with your day
Coast Road Furniture is based in Connah's Quay, Deeside, North Wales.
Need to contact us? 01244 830308
We began in 1972 solely selling carpets and after a successful first year we were approached by Silentnight and asked if we would be interested in selling their beds. Over the next 12 months Coast Road Furniture received an influx of interest in our bedroom range to a point where we became the biggest retailer of Silentnight mattresses in the entire of North Wales. With the obvious need for a quality furniture store in the area, Coast Road Furniture expanded into the furniture market and we continue to supply excellent quality products at some of the most competitive prices in the UK.
Due to local demand we expanded a few times and now offer over 10,000 square feet spread over four floors of furniture, offering a vast choice and a quality service. Our experienced sales staff are on hand to offer help with any enquiry and our delivery team take the greatest care ensuring your purchase arrives not just at your door at your convenience, but into the room you want it, with any construction taken care of by us. 45 years later we are still family run and offering quality products at very competitive prices.