MiBed - Larissa | Sale available
Display clearance available
3'0" Larissa electric bed with shallow base with legs
Base colour - Wheat
Was £482 (Excluding VAT)
Now £399 (Excluding VAT)
The Larissa adjustable divan bed comes with a traditional 1000 pocket spring mattress to provide excellent individual support.
Electric adjustable beds allow independent adjustment of your back, shoulders, neck, calves and feet. This means the right amount of support and comfort for watching TV, reading, writing, breakfasting or just relaxing. The ability to adjust sleeping position is also recognised as a benefit to people who have to spend long periods of time in bed, such as those who suffer from back or joint problems, circulatory problems or for people with physical disabilities.
Mattress Tension: Medium
- 1000 Pocket Springs -The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. Whilst the upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours, the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Natural Fillings - This mattress contains traditional mattress upholstery, which provides a comfortable supportive layer on top of the spring system.
- Coolmax Fabric - Coolmax fabric is a unique material used to keep the body cool whilst sleeping. Coolmax is highly permeable which allows moisture from your body to be carried away and fresh air to reach your skin. This helps maintain your body temperature during sleeping, ensuring a comfortable night's sleep.
- Hypo-Allergenic - Dust mites cannot survive on the product, allowing a healthy environment and peaceful sleep.
- Anti-Allergy Layer - A layer of anti-allergenic fibre underneath the mattress fabric cover. This layer is sterilised and dust free, therefore ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Side Air vents - The air vents ensure that the mattress breaths and maintains a fresh and dry sleeping environment.
- Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.
- 5 part adjustable frame allows independent adjustment of your back, shoulders, neck, calves and feet.
- Sprung beech slats. - The MiBed®motion frame supports the mattress on the highest quality and finish laminated beech slat with tension adjusters for lumber support.
- Sprung shoulder zones for added comfort
- Inside of beds fully lined
- Multi-slat motorised system with 6 button, low voltage, Deluxe Handset. MiBed® mechanisms are robust, smooth and quiet with built-in safety features complying with the highest UK and European standards.
- Sliders for lumber adjustment
- Quiet operation from nylon bushed, metal fittings
- Splash proof motors with five year guarantee
- Mattress Depth - 24cm
For your peace of mind this product comes with a 5 year guarantee.
VAT FREE TERMS
If you have a long-term illness or you're disabled, you won't have to pay VAT when you buy an adjustable bed from us. For VAT purposes, you can claim 0% VAT Relief if you meet any of the following conditions:
- you have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
- you have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes.
- you are terminally ill.