Sealy | Helena 1000 - Premium Posturepedic Bed
The Sealy Helena from the Premium Posturepedic Collection blends 1000 pocket springs with Geltex and Sealy Smart Fibres for a slightly firmer feel. These fillings will work together, keeping you supported and cool for a great night's sleep.
Mattress Tension: Medium to Firm
Mattress Depth: 31cm
Delivered, assembled, with all packaging recycled for the stated product price. No hidden extras at Coast Road Furniture!
Features and Benefits:
- 1000 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- 4cm Geltex® - A unique patented gel infused foam that is quite simple the most advance material on the market. It provides a “push back” body support for a soft yet supportive feel, with an open cell structure that allows for greater breathability for each individual sleeper. Your body temperature will dissipate quickly and effectively for a more constant temperature.
- Zoned Construction - Zonal technology correctly supports and aligns the spine in its natural shape, helping to reduce aches and pains. Sealy Posturepedic are the only sleep systems endorsed by the world renowned Orthopedic Advisory Board.
- Eco-friendly Tencel Fibres - Tencel is the functional fibre from nature. It is of botanic origin, since it is extracted from the raw material, wood. Fibre production itself is extremely eco-friendly. Textiles of Tencel are more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk and cooler than linen. Tencel can absorb moisture and quickly release it again to provide the perfect moisture management system which prevents the growth of bacteria and dust mites.
- Smart Fibres - Smart Fibre mattresses with Purotex hold Allergy UK’s Seal of Approval endorsement. It is so important that those suffering with house dust mite allergy are able to confidently choose a mattress that will help them to reduce the allergens in their bedroom, in the knowledge that it has undergone stringent scientific testing. This is delivered with essential elements, Purotex microcapsules release friendly bacteria into the fabric of the mattress to reduce mould and moisture. The 100% natural solution for a fresh, hygienic and dust-mite free mattress and endorsed by Allergy UK.
- Sealy Adaptive Technology - Adaptive is an intelligent textile technology that changes passive textiles into textiles capable of responding dynamically to environmental changes like temperature and moisture level. Adaptive uses the energy of the body to accelerate moisture wicking, evaporation and cooling. The more heat, the more drying and cooling the mattress is. Adaptive keeps the sleeper comfortably cool and dry throughout the night and improves sleep quality.
- Micro-Quilted Cover - A more contemporary method of securing the mattress fillings, where the top comfort layers are quilted together providing a smoother looking sleeping surface.
- Easy Care - No turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
The Sealy Helena comes with Sealy's 10 year Warrenty for peace of mind, whether you're buying just the mattress or the whole divan bed.
Base colours available: