Sherborne - Dorchester
This groundbreaking range of Adjustable Beds was introduced to much acclaim. Comfortably taking up to 28 stone in weight they are probably the strongest Adjustable Beds available anywhere and are backed by a 5 Year Sherborne Guarantee.
Offered in 5 sizes with a choice of 10 mattresses and 4 headboards, Dorchester Adjustable Beds come as standard with 2 memory positions (Head-and-Foot Beds only) on backlit handsets and a fully upholstered storage drawer. A Fixed Bed option is available which can sit alongside a 2' 6" or 3' Adjustable Bed as one half of a 5' or 6' Bed. This also has a fully upholstered drawer. All 3' and 6' Head-and-Foot Adjustable Beds are available on Express Delivery in the three new fabrics Farringdon, Pembroke and Neptune from 6th March 2017.
- Personal Sherborne 5 Year Guarantee up to 28 stone in weight, as standard
- Assembled by us
- Dual motor control gives independent adjustment for the upper and lower body, as standard
- Strong, fully upholstered storage drawer, as standard
- Express Delivery on all 3′ and 6′ Head-and-Foot Adjustable Beds, as standard
- Choice of castors or glides, as standard
- Choice of ten mattresses and four headboards
Classic - Memory/Reflex Foam
Deluxe - Deeper layer of Memory/Reflex foam with Coolmax cover
Supreme - Deeper layer of Memory/Reflex foam & Latex with Coolmax cover
VAT FREE TERMS (Prices shown here are all inc. VAT)
If you have a long-term illness or you're disabled, you won't have to pay VAT when you buy an adjustable bed or a lift and tilt chair from us. For VAT purposes, you can claim 0% VAT Relief if you meet any of the following conditions:
- you have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
- you have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes.
- you are terminally ill.
For info please contact us on 01244 830308, use our contact page, or call in store.