Silentnight - Mirapocket 2800 Latex Pearl
This features a double layer 2800 Mirapocket advanced pocket spring system for a deeper, more luxurious mattress offering ultimate support. The mattress also features a zoned Innergetic Latex insert for pressure relief and total comfort. In addition the model has a sumptuous pillow top layer, handles and air vents for maximum airflow.
Medium firmness mattress that is a good all rounder for front, side or back sleepers.
Features and Benefits:
- 2800 Mirapocket Spring System - Each mattress with Mirapocket technology contains individual small springs, which are housed in their own separate fabric pockets. Each spring helps to spread your weight evenly across the bed providing the perfect, firm support and comfort that's second to none. It offers zonal support for perfect spinal alignment. This system eliminates roll-together so less partner disturbance.
- Innergetic Latex Layer - Latex is the ultimate natural elastic material, which conforms exactly to your body weight and shape, providing the optimum level of support for a healthy night's sleep. Latex allows for maximum breathability, essential for removing excess heat and moisture that will ensure you enjoy night after night of undisturbed sleep. For those who struggle with allergies, latex provides a safe option as it is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-microbial. Overall, latex provides a yielding, giving and conforming quality, so is a perfect choice for those looking for comfort and support.
- Zoned Support - Enjoy head-to-toe zonal support to provide total spinal and body support. The mattress is firmer in areas where greater support is needed, such as the lumber region and softer in other areas, surrounding the hips and shoulders.
- Supersoft Reflex Foam - Reflex foam is resistant to dust mites and is, therefore, ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers. The foam is made up from lots of bubbles which when pressure is applied will squash sideways, but will be trying to regain their original shape. When the pressure is taken away the foam will spring back to its original shape, hence the name Reflex. The foam helps to eliminate pain and discomfort, allowing a deeper and more comfortable sleep.
- Pillow Top - A Pillowtop refers to a type of mattress that is made with extra layers and cushioning to increase softness and comfort, as if the mattress were topped with a pillow.
- Purotex Treated Hypo-Allergenic Cover - Purotex is an active probiotic applied to the cover fabric which is fully approved by Allergy UK. It is a 100% natural solution which releases friendly bacteria while you sleep and is clinically proven to eliminate dust mites which are known to trigger ashma attacks.
- Side Stitching - Extends the sleeping area to the mattress edge by supporting the mattress walls.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Side Air vents - The air vents ensure that the mattress breaths and maintains a fresh and dry sleeping environment.
- Knitted Woven Cover - Viscose woven mattress ticking fabric.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- Mattress Depth - 32cm
Silentnight are so confident they will provide you with the ultimate sleeping experience that they will give you a warranty on this product for 5 years.
This mattress is currently not is store, but we are still able to supply it to our customers with a quick delivery time.
- About us
Coast Road Furniture offers free local delivery for all shop bought items.
Our online sales work on a postcode system servicing locations around our store, typically within 25 miles of CH5. We are a bricks and mortar shop servicing North East Wales and Cheshire primarily, we are not able to offer nationwide delivery.
How long will it take?
Each product will have an approximate delivery waiting time, with some items carried in stock where specified. We deliver Mondays. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. We will also give you a time slot for your delivery so you are not waiting around indefinitely. If you would like the latest information on delivery waiting time of a certain product then please contact us.
If you are worried about furniture fitting in your home we can conduct a home access survey to determine the safest and most efficient access route.
All furniture which requires assembly is built in a room of your choice as part of the price, and we remove and recycle all packaging.
There is no waiting at home for our customers, you get a 2 hours delivery window so you can get on with your day
Coast Road Furniture is based in Connah's Quay, Deeside, North Wales.
Need to contact us? 01244 830308
We began in 1972 solely selling carpets and after a successful first year we were approached by Silentnight and asked if we would be interested in selling their beds. Over the next 12 months Coast Road Furniture received an influx of interest in our bedroom range to a point where we became the biggest retailer of Silentnight mattresses in the entire of North Wales. With the obvious need for a quality furniture store in the area, Coast Road Furniture expanded into the furniture market and we continue to supply excellent quality products at some of the most competitive prices in the UK.
Due to local demand we expanded a few times and now offer over 10,000 square feet spread over four floors of furniture, offering a vast choice and a quality service. Our experienced sales staff are on hand to offer help with any enquiry and our delivery team take the greatest care ensuring your purchase arrives not just at your door at your convenience, but into the room you want it, with any construction taken care of by us. 45 years later we are still family run and offering quality products at very competitive prices.