Air Plus Gel 2000 | Clearance
The Air Plus Gel 2000 is a UK made mattress with a generous 29cm thickness and features an extremely supportive 2,000 pocket spring unit designed to conform to the body, providing support for pressure points and encouraging correct spinal alignment.
Surrounding the pocket springs are sumptuous layers of high density foam infused with Air Plus Gel, which cleverly reduces heat retention and creates a lighter feel for incredible levels of comfort.
Finished in an odour resistant, soft knitted fabric with a deep quilted finish for added comfort, flag stitched handles for easy turning and a large mesh border to allow airflow through the mattress.
Available in store as a Display Clearance
4'6" (double) Mattress + 2 Drawer Base + Headboard (plain)
Fabric: Sierra Storm (dark grey)
#SOLD# Now £699 #SOLD#
- Double Size [4'6" x 6'3" // 135 x 190cm]
- 2,000 Pocket Spring Unit
- High Density Foam Infused with Air Plus Gel
- Foam Encapsulated Edge to Edge Support
- Medium Firm Comfort Support
- Odour Resistant Soft Knitted Fabric
- Deep Quilted Finish
- Flag Stitched Handles
- Large Mesh Air Flow Border
- Turn and Rotate Regularly
- National Bed Federation Approved
- Made in the UK
- 5 Year Warranty