Nevada Riser Recliner Range
Part of the Nevada suite range, this attractive, particularly comfortable Recliner/Suite range with soft and welcoming back cushions and soft 'pillow' arms. Small and Standard sizes are offered throughout, with the addition of the larger Royale size on all Recliners and the special Petite size on all Electric Riser Recliners. The unique TouchStop safety system is fitted to all Riser Recliners to stop those accidents happening. New optional LUMBAR ADJUSTMENT also now available on all Riser Recliners. Extensive range of quality soft covers and leathers available.
Priced VAT free, contact store for details
5 year manufacturer’s guarantee on all electrical components, actions, motors and frames
Weight limit: 25 Stone / 160Kg
Seat cushions fitted with Reflex Foam to ensure long term support.
|Selected Dimensions||Width (cm/in)||Depth (cm/in)|
|81.5cm / 32.0"||92.0cm / 36.0"
|82.5cm / 32.5"||97.0cm / 38.0"|
|85.0cm / 33.5"||100.0cm / 39.5"
|93.0cm / 36.5"||102.0cm / 40.0"
SINGLE and DUAL motor options available
The Single Motor and Dual Motor actions both lift and tilt the Recliner forwards so that getting in and out is the easiest thing imaginable. This full powerlift facility is designed to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions.
The smooth and easy Single Motor action enables the footrest to be fully raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on Dual Motor designs) from a starting position 20cm (8″) from the wall.
The sophisticated Dual Motor mechanism enables you to control the backrest and footrest independently to reach the exact position you want including a near-horizontal full sleeping position (needs a 38cm (15″) gap from the wall).
Features & Dimensions
- Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- Special TOUCHSTOP ANTI-ENTRAPMENT SYSTEM for added reassurance
- Optional LUMBAR ADJUSTMENT for added comfort
- PERSONAL 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with removable back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Choice of Soft Covers or Leather
Fabric Options (More in Store)
Leather Options (More in Store)